“In the spirit of The Satanic Zeitgeist, I have now inscribed ‘The Twenty Satanic Commandments.’
1. Do not let others take advantage of you.
2. In all things strive to harm anyone who tries to harm you.
3. Do not undermine your Satanic creed by placating to others who disagree with it.
4. Treat any antagonists to your life by giving them un-life.
5. Live life like a fatalist. Live every day like it’s your last.
6. Always seek to perfect your black art.
7. Test and question all people. Take no one at face value.
8. Ostracize the derelicts that attempt to bring negativity into your life.
9. If one betrays your trust and you feel justice is not served, curse them.
10. In the event someone injures a loved one with malevolent intent, execute them.
11. Do not steal.
12. Do not take kindness for weakness.
13. Accept all gifts graciously.
14. When someone is down, do not kick them unless they deserve it.
15. Time is your most precious resource. Do not let anyone waste it.
16. Live your lust to the fullest with consenting permission.
17. Never rape.
18. Do not indoctrinate children, let them think for themselves.
19. Value Gaia above all things.
20. Do not harm innocent animals of the earth lest the same inflictions are brought upon you.”
– Winter Laake, Satanic Paradigm (2009)